Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Vid Stories, Part 1 of ?


I have a 5-year old brother (boy on the left - my son Moses is on the right) who has always been the source of much laughter. His pronunciation has always been a little sketchy and has resulted in many racy comments that I don't think I can post on this family-friendly blog. I was visiting my mom today and he is home for the first time since school got out last week.
Vid: Do you know what grade I'm in now?
Me: Yes! Your in 1st grade!
Vid: (incredulous) How did you know?!
Me: Well that's what comes after kindergarten. So, are you excited about 1st grade?
Vid: (hesitatingly) Weelllll...yes, but I don't know if college is going to be fun or not. I just don't know.
Me: Well, you've got lots of time before college - 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th...12th grade and THEN college.
Vid: So college is last.
Me: Yes.
Vid: Do I have to go away to college? Because I don't know where it is and I just don't know if it's going to be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment