Tuesday, March 18, 2008

What?! A new post?!

I know. I know. Why? Well, something to do with being totally overwhelmed by my electronic responsibilities. Also something to do with pregnancy-induced depression and migraines. Also something to do with a very Lenty Lent. And what do I do if I'm overwhelmed? Withdraw.
So, I returned a few important emails today. I have a clean house. I have clean, folded laundry. OK. Breath. And post.

Updates
Things that are currently annoying me:
Corporations forcing me to be healthy and/or environmentally friendly. For instance, maybe I should eat/pay out my rear for organic food BUT I do not like going to the store to buy lettuce and finding out that they don't even stock non-organic lettuce. Why does this bother me? I don't know - I just don't like to be forced to be healthy. This brings me to my second for instance. For instance, I don't want to buy pre-canned soup and find out that pasta in the soup is whole grain (ewwww! Yuck!) and there is no normal pasta version of the soup. Once again - don't push me. I will develop good habits in my own sweet time. Or not. But it's none of your business.

Weird thing about my house:
We have a wooden puzzle of a fire truck that makes siren noises when you complete it. We have had to take all the pieces of the puzzle out. If you turn off the lights in the living room when you get down to one light on the puzzle makes the siren noise. There are no pieces in it. It is very creepy.

Kid story:
My mom was over watching the kids and was in Lily's room singing her to sleep. Lily was fussy, fussy, fussy and then she let out a decent flatulent and went straight to sleep. My mom opened the door and there was Moses, who been sitting just outside the door the whole time. He had his hands up to his mouth and was giggling, "Grandmaaaa...did you fart?" (giggle, giggle, giggle). My mom is possibly the least farty person that I've ever met. She was quite horrified.

How I feel about sharing a bedroom with a 1 year-old, ala Dr. Seuss:
I do not like this bed at all.
A lot of things have come to call.
A cow, a dog, a cat, a mouse.
Oh! what a bed! Oh! what a house!

So, I won't really go into all the sordid details of the past month but hopefully Easter will bring a resurrection of Love Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment