Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Beginning of the pictures

I am very slowly getting my head above water. Therefore I will start to post pics of our new digs! I will go room by room and will go slowly. There's just way to much for one post. Here's the front porch. I shouldn't really post the porch first since only one half is done. The other half has a porch swing that arrived broken 2 months ago and we are getting the part replaced finally but it's close enough. I will eventually post the updates when they are done. We haven't done much to the exterior yet, just planted a couple perennials and replaced the storm door. WHICH, by the way, is much more difficult then it sounds. But David and Glen are my heroes and so now I can enjoy screen weather with a proper screen door. Ah, the good life.
The first picture was about 3 months ago and the next two were a couple days ago.




7 comments:

  1. Oh beautiful! Oh the conversations as a family, books you will read and prayers you will say in this lovely outdoor spot!
    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. The lived in look is a vast improvement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute house!! And I love that porch -- I wish mine was more functional (and pretty!) like that. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I didn't know you were living in Parkersburgh :)
    Looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! The porch is a great time to start. and it looks amazing. I love your peonies! Awesome. and you're pretty hot yourself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful! I must admit, I wish our house had a porch, but hey, I'll just enjoy yours vicariously through your blog. ;)

    ReplyDelete