Thursday, May 21, 2009

my new favorite

There has been so, so, so much going on here that the old blog (or new blog?) is seriously falling to the way side. I promise to do a picture post of the new house but I still have some unpacking to do and pics to put up on the wall. In the meantime I thought that I would share with you my new favorite Moses story. This is a melt-your-heart story, for sure - if you're me anyway.

He came downstairs the other day after an unusually long nap.
Me: Hey buddy! Did you miss me while you were sleeping? I missed you!
Moses: Mommy, do you know why I was sleepin' for so long? So I could dream. About you.

Somebody loves me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... what a heart-melting moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, NOT helping the, "I want a little boy so badly, but I jsut had 2 girls in a year and need a break" thoughts. Oh, what a little "love." I know, I crack myself up too!
    I love the new blog and can't wait to see pics of the new place.

    ReplyDelete