Thursday, January 22, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1. I stayed awake all day. If you knew what my night was like last night then you would know why this is a success.
2. I made soup for dinner for a crowd of college students by 10:30 a.m. They did not come and we did not eat it, but I was ready. Now I've got a LOT of Chicken and Wild Rice soup on my hands.
3. And this is not so much a small success as a large success, as far as I am concerned, but it bears mentioning - we all went to the March for Life in D.C. today. All 3 little kiddos and David and I. We drove 45 min. to the metro and then rode the train in for an hour (could I give Moses a better gift?). It took us many moons to make it home and I am thoroughly exhausted but I'm proud of us. We also got to see my brother who came down from his college to participate and spend time with wonderful friends.
5. My very dear friend had a great job interview today. More her success then mine but hey - I was praying for her.
4. I emailed 4 people today and wrote this blog post. I've been electronically responsible.

Good stuff.
As Danielle puts it "It’s important for moms to recognize that all the small successes in our days can add up to one big triumph." So you can visit her every Thursday at Faith and Family to participate in the triumphs.

No comments:

Post a Comment