Thursday, October 11, 2007

The bloom is off the Lily

It is here. The stinky poo. Which, as an aside, means that Lily has made her foray into the world of eating solids. She has taken to it as only my monster girly could. The very best words to describe my darling girl-child are:



Fat and Happy.




And the way she is eating it looks that they will continue to be the best descriptions of her for some time. I have to admit that I am really surprised and a little sad that she is already 6 months old and is moving away from me. No longer am I the only source of sustenance. BUT food makes her so happy and it makes me happy so we now have something more in common. Oh, and the answer to the perennial question, "Would a Rose smell as sweet if you fed it solid food?" is emphatically, "NO".




No comments:

Post a Comment