Tuesday, November 4, 2008

October Wrap

My October Lily
Favorite picture:

Favorite story:
Yesterday she woke up from her nap infuriated that Daddy wasn't home. She was throwing a tantrum that I'm certain only the female portion of our race is capable of. Nothing was consoling her until I offered to let her sit on the dryer and help me put the dirty clothes into the washer. She was calm for the first 10 seconds until we came across one of Daddy's shirts at which point she melted down into tears, "Dadddiiieeee!" From this point on she would only put his clothes into the wash.

My October Moses
Favorite picture:

Favorite story:
Upon returning home late on Halloween I pointed out to Moses the vast amount of stars that were visible.
"There are so many, Moses!"
"Yes. I think it's because Jesus very likes lots of them."

My October Gus:
Favorite picture:

Favorite story:
How he still only wakes up once or twice a night, how he smiles now and how he is a baptized Christian now.




That's a wrap - now on to November.

No comments:

Post a Comment