Thursday, May 22, 2008

Moses' reasons for walking into my bedroom, coming to the side of my bed, tapping me very gently and patiently on the lips and waking me up - every night this week - at roughly 3 a.m..
1. "I love you mommy. I want a kiss."
"I love you too, sweetie. Now go back to bed."
"OK."
2. "I want a different shirt on."
3. (very tearfully delivered). "I want sumpin. I want my mac and cheese from dinner."
4. "There's sumpin on my face. I need some water to wash it off."
5. "I need medicine and I need to lay down with you."

I can hardly wait to see what he comes up with tonight. Little does he know that I will be in MD over the weekend and we could have a very distraught little man if he encounters daddy's hairy face when he's looking to tap mine. Maybe he'll be broken of the habit in my absence.

No comments:

Post a Comment