Thursday, May 29, 2008

On May 30 2008

Today. Not good. My only real reflection on today is "ugh". Today was the sort of day where I put the kids down for a nap and brought the whole container of chocolate ice cream to the couch and watched a Tivo'd episode of Monk. Most of you can probably relate to that scenario. But today was also a day where following the ice cream I went hunting for something salty to wash it down with. After several perusals of the cupboards, fridge and pantry I returned to the couch to finish Monk and the last 1/2 of a bag of salad croƻtons. I doubt there's many of you that can relate to that.
At any rate, I'm glad that today is finally over and here's hoping that I'm a better mom tomorrow. I guess every day can't be a winner but does it follow that some of them have to be such bad losers?

No comments:

Post a Comment